- Current Location：
- Rwanda introduces oral self-testing kit on World AIDS Day
- A person receives a free HIV test during the World AIDS Day activities in Kigali, Rwanda, on Dec. 1, 2017. The Rwandan ministry of health on Friday held a ceremony to mark the World AIDS Day, expected to scale up voluntary testing as part of efforts to stem new infections. (Xinhua/Gabriel Dusabe)
- Mon Dec 11 17:41:14 CST 2017
- Sisi says Egypt keen to enhance ties with Russia
- CAIRO, Nov. 29 (Xinhua) -- Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi said Wednesday Egypt is keen on enhancing relations with Russia at all levels, especially in the military domain, official MENA news agency reported.
- Thu Nov 30 15:07:02 CST 2017
- China, Africa to tap potential of economic partnership
- RABAT, Nov. 28 (Xinhua) -- Delegates have expressed strong will to reach the full potential of China-Africa economic partnership, as the second China-Africa Investment Forum (CAIF) closed on Tuesday in the Moroccan city of Marrakech.
- Wed Nov 29 15:44:59 CST 2017
- China-backed plant starts operations
- A new assembly plant jointly built by China National Heavy Duty Truck Group and Ethiopia's N.A. Metal Industry & Engineering Co, started operation in Addis Ababa on Saturday.
- Tue Nov 28 11:42:34 CST 2017